Monday, September 10, 2012

Introduction

I find joy in writing!  I find self expression in writing as well.  I feel that it is a gift from God that allows me to share with others what's inside my heart.  Many people view me as an introvert, but that is only because they don't read my writings.  I'm really a person with a full heart that loves and cares for everyone.  I really feel that I'm inspired in some way every single day.  My faith inspires me, my children inspire me.  I'm convinced that if a person learns to open their heart that they can see life through the eyes of inspiration and faith.  This blog will be dedicated to families and families of faith. 

My postings will cover many topics.  Some may include: Marriage, parenting, homeschooling, crafts, health & wellness and of course, faith. 

No comments:

Post a Comment